Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Task 2- My earthquake experience

I went to a party with some friends and I hadn´t seen them for a long time because I was on holidays with my family. Around 3 a.m, I decided to go home, because I was bored and tired. I waited for the bus for 30 minutes, but the bus didn´t come. At 3:30 a guy who was riding a bike talked to me and said: "hey buddy, you have been there too long. Do you want to smoke a cigarette? "I accepted his invitation, because I was bored and shivering by cold. I got close of him and I started smoking and we started to talk. Suddenly we heared a sound like a big truck, and the earthquake started. We thought that it was going to be a small earthquake, but it continued. We couldn’t be on foot and we started to turn a lot to see the trees and the electric poles moving a lot by the earthquake. We were afraid because the poles and trees could fall. When the earthquake was over, each one took his own way. I walked to the principal avenue, and I could see that buses were not in the bus stop. But I was lucky. A man passed in front of me, and I could see that he was a bus driver. I followed him, because I knew the buses always stop for bus drivers. I was right. A few minutes later a bus stopped, and I took the bus with the driver. While I went home, I could see that the bus didn´t stop to anyone else, and I felt sorry about it, but I really needed to go to my home quickly to see my family. When I arrived at home and I could see that some things were broken but my parents and my little brother were fine. We cleaned the mess and tried to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Very good Gabriel,

    But you didn´t post any comments.

    You get 1.5 points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete